Christian Curriculum for Children

Christian Curriculum for Children is a site where you can find inexpensive Children's Church Curriculum, Bible Studies for 5th and 6th graders, Sunday School Curriculum and supplementary books: Christian Skits and Dramas, Children's Puppet Skits, Bible Trivia for Children, New Testament Skits, Old Testament Skits, Easter and Christmas Resource Book, New Testament Coloring Book, Christian Short Stories for Preteens, Puppet Skits for Kingdom Kids, Children's Bible Word Puzzles, Bible Word Puzzles, Preschool Bible Stories and Activities.
All curriculum is in Microsoft Word on a Cd or can be printed and mailed to you. My mission and ministry is to make good Bible based curriculum available to everyone! God bless, Barb Marshall\

If you would like some free Bible studies on books of the Bible email me at don.emily@yahoo.com. I have the book of Matthew, Acts, Hebrews,and Genesis done so far. There is alot of explanation of terms, places and questions for adult Bible study.

2 comments:

Christian Schools United said...

This is a great blog.

If you are looking for Christian Curriculum for K 12 check out http://christiancurriculum.us.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

I'll definitly be sharing this with more than a few people!

If you have time check out my site dedicated to Youth Ministry

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this site!

About Me

My photo
I've been a Christian since 1971 and have worked with children for 36 years in Sunday School and Children's church. I am the mother of 4 children, Sarah, Andy, Emily and Don and grandma of Elizabeth and Jane. My husband, Ron and I, are members of Sycamore Creek Church in Pickerington, Ohio. Ron is an elder and head of the prayer ministry. I teach a ladies Bible study, help Ron with a midweek caregroup and help lead the Elementary Children's Church.

Barb reading to grand-daughter, Lizzy
SEO - search engine submission and optimisation